OMG! I waited for this day so long! The day every fashion lover waits around the globe…The OSCARS!! The first thing I did when my eyes opened this morning was to open my Instagram to see the Oscar Red Carpet Feed! I was so starstruck! 2015 Oscar is probably one of my favorite in terms of the Red Carpet fashion thanks to the variety of silhouettes, colors and shapes. The color spread was very high this time and though a few colors may have dominated, but there wasn’t a clear majority. The best part was that the gorgeous women did not hesitate to experiment with different shapes and styles but yet remained elegant and classy. I would personally say I am very satisfied with the red carpet this year.I would definitely put up a poll soon for who is your favorite! Now check out the styles:
My Top 5 Picks:
- Meryl Streep – The 19 times Oscar nominated Actress represented Hollywood Power. She stood out with the super gorgeous and sharp Lanvin tuxedo jacket and maxi skirt. I absolutely love the way she rocks the look at 65!
- Cate Blanchett – Last year’s Best Actress Winner makes an entry full of sophistication and elegance. I love how she glammed up her black gown with a jazzy statement neckpiece. I loved how she s full of poise yet fun this time. ( The neckpiece is my dream now!)
- Keira Knightley – The soon mom-to-be actress glowed up in her beautiful, soft and romantic Valentino gown. She sticks to her signature style with this look. Though the look isn’t very Oscar-ish, I loved the softness she projected with this look. She looks elegant and gentle; one of the best pregnant looks on the red carpet (Love the way words are printed on the dress; it makes the usual gown interesting)
- Dakota Johnson – The ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ starlet is already on a roll. And with this fiery yet gorgeously beautiful Saint Laurent gown with crystal-embellished strap. The gown complements the softness of the actress in the sexiest way. She rocked the red carpet by arriving with her Star mom, Melanie Griffith as her date (how cool is that!).
- Jennifer Lopez – The singer-actress rocked it with her absolutely gorgeous nude Elie Saab Couture gown. Elie Saab is known for his dramatic Gorgeous gowns and I am always happy to spot one in the red carpet because it always stands out. I love how she looks totally elegant and stunning! ( I am always a sucker for Elie Saab Gowns!)
Who is your pick?